Friday 30 September 2011

A Busy Time For Sarah!!

Our resident artist Sarah Bayliss has not stopped!  All through 2011 Sarah has been staging her own exhibitions and attending shows littered all over the country! 

Things have taken off in a big way for Sarah and West Country Galleries are proud to announce that Sarah is now selling her range of printed cotton aprons and canvas bags and Jersey Pottery are printing her initial order of mugs. Sarah told us "My merchandise is proving very popular and I am so excited about my Christmas shows! We have changed the name of the business to "Sarah Bayliss Fine Art" as I don't have time to breath nowadays let alone design an interior room scheme!!!"

Sarah then went on to tell us "Benjamin, my son, has now left school and is working for me organising our Facebook site and Twittering (he doesn't know how to Tweet yet but I guess he'll learn)!

Sarah is now busy working on her lastest creation which will be called Simon...... a reindeer for her 2011 Christmas cards.  Sarah has promised us a peek at her Christmas range of cards and creations very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment